Laying good foundations is the beginning. We have a number of cross-cultural training colleges that we recommend, whose aim is to put tools in your hands and teach you to use them. Check them out at:
Getting started is one thing, but what then? What if I meet something I haven’t a clue how to deal with? Will I be taken care of? Our commitment in WEC is to life-long learning and ‘in time’ training. We provide ongoing training in a number of areas such as:
- Member Care: helping you to stay healthy, resilient and effective in the demanding situations of life and ministry.
- Leadership Training: as well as training courses we also offer coaching and mentoring for those in leadership positions in WEC
- Peacemaking and Mediation Training: Scripture teaches that it is absolutely essential to our witness and our fellowship that we live in reconciled relationships. Conflicts in relationships are a part of life but as an organization we are committed to living and working together in humility and harmony.
- Sharpening Your Interpersonal Skills Workshop: provided in partnership with other organisations
- Intentionality and Church Planting: Through the presentation of concepts, case studies and an open forum the participants have the possibility to evaluate and define the best strategies in their Church Planting ministry.